Laura has played in 52 towns and cities across Texas... Wedding Ceremonies, and Receptions. Both indoor and outdoor Ceremonies. Traditional, and Non-Traditional Weddings.
Genres: Classical, Broadway/film, Folk, Country, Jazz, Classic rock, New age, Blues, Religious ( Sacred & Secular,) Pop, Gothic, & World music (including: Italian, French, Russian, Oriental, Indian, Spanish, & Oriental.) Popular song styles: 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and 2000 through the present Contemporary Sounds of Today.
Very versatile with over 400 pieces of music in her repertoire, Laura can design a program of music built around whatever theme a bride is wanting for her special day.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Great Music for Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions
- Music for Gothic Weddings
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Winner of 2010 BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARDS from WeddingWire Network
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree and Masters of Fine Arts Degree from Texas Christian University
- Certified by the state of Texas for Life Certificate in Secondary Education
- Winner of 2011 BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD from WeddingWire Network
- Named to 2011 WEDDING PROFESSIONAL HOT LIST from Momentville
- Named to 2012 WEDDING PROFESSIONAL HOT LIST from Momentville
- Winner of 2012 BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD from WeddingWire Network
- Winner of 2013 BRIDE'S CHOICE AWARD from WeddingWire Network
- 350 miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
- Money Orders, Cash Only, Personal Checks
|Person||Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music|
|City||Fort Worth , TX|
|Address||Whitman & Hulen|
|Phone Number||(817) 292-6013|
Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music
Laura is now in her 4th career. She has enjoyed being a professor of Communication at the College/University level of education for 30 years. In addition to her wonderful gift of piano playing, she has also been a professional dancer and choreographer, plus several years as a professional singer. All this performing has helped Laura to become a very passionate pianist who also cares about her clients and doing her very best service for each one.
Products & Services
Sounds of Laura provides her own 88 key, electric, Yamaha piano and sound system for your Wedding Ceremony and/or Reception. Customizes the sound to fit the genre and song style played. This wonderful piano enables Laura to play music on not only the Grand Piano setting, but also music on : Organ, Electric Piano, Harpsichord, Vibes, and Strings.
The sound has been described as: BEAUTIFUL, FLAWLESS, ROMANTIC, AWESOME, UNIQUE, and simply GORGEOUS.
Promotions & Discounts
I always offer a free consultation to all my bride and grooms to help them with selecting their music. I may spend 1 or 2 hours demonstrating the different sounds available on my 88 key electric, Yamaha piano. This way they can choose which sounds they like the best.
There are many Testimonials on my website at Sounds of Laura.
There are Reviews located at: www.weddingwire.com www.decidio.com www.gigsalad.com www.gigmasters.com and www.weddingmapper.com
One quote which has appeared in different locations on the internet is: "Reasonable and Wonderful."