We participate in creating with you, a Wedding Ceremony, which is personal, creative, spiritual, & reflects your unique characteristics as a loving couple. From our first initial meeting, to the day of your Ceremony, we are here to support you throughout the entire process of actualizing your special day. We specialize in small, intimate, elegant Weddings, from traditional to non-traditional, which reflect your spiritual beliefs and values.
The EcoWedding Garden, a designated Sacred Space, located at Rev. Canfield's residence, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, was established in April, 2008. The Garden is completely Organic, xeriscaped, has a water conservation system, & overlooks acres of open land with far mountain vistas and open sky. A curved, gravel path, leads to a rock pond & the main ceremony area, which is surrounded by lovely trees & flowers, in the warmer months. Each flower is named, offering its special Marriage Blessing, as you walk down the aisle. The garden was designed and carefully landscaped, for small, intimate Wedding Ceremonies, & can comfortably accommodate up to 20 guests.
The use of the EcoGarden is provided at no extra cost, to those who chose our company to perform their ceremony. It is graced by a lovely white Wedding Arch, which is decorated for each ceremony. We also provide a white aisle runner. Guests may remain standing, during the Ceremony, or you may bring or rent chairs, for seated affairs. In honoring sustainable practices, we ask that you carpool or take a shuttle to and from the Ceremony site.
|Person||Santa Fe EcoWeddings|
|City||Santa Fe, NM|
|Phone Number||(505) 466-6887|
Products & Services
Whether you choose to get married in the EcoWedding Garden or at another location, Santa Fe EcoWeddings is here for you, & provides the following, to all marriage couples, as part of the quoted fee:
* Free Consultation/Get acquainted & planning meeting (in person or by telephone)
* Write & revise the Wedding Ceremony according to your wishes.
* Coordinate & direct the mini-rehearsal/run through, in person or over the phone.
* Prepare & Bless the Ceremony space, with Prayer and Purification.
* Sign the Marriage License, & file the paperwork with the County Clerk's Office.
* Use of the EcoGarden, as your Ceremony site, including Decorated Wedding Arch, and white aisle runner.
* Provide complimentary Marriage Blessings, through Marriage Blessings International, both before and after your Wedding, as requested.
* Ongoing love and support from Rev. Canfield, throughout the process of planing & actualizing your Ceremony.