Bilingual Wedding Minister
The Role of “Chaplain for Today” Wedding Minister Service
As an ordained Minister “Chaplain for Today” will officiate the wedding ceremony of your choosing, from our various packages or you may provide your own.
Common Expectations from “Chaplain for Today”
• Meet with the Bride & Groom- “Chaplain for Today” will meet with the Bride & Groom prior to the wedding service; typically at the rehearsal or a pre-arranged date. This is important to learn more about the couple who is to be married.
• “Chaplain for Today” is able to provide wedding officiate services in the Houston and surrounding Cities but schedule permitting; Rev. Rick Vasquez is willing to travel to your wedding destination. Rev. Rick Vasquez understands the importance of your ceremony therefore, in a professional manner; he will guide you and your partner in the organizing of your wedding ceremony.
Three Ceremonies to Choose From:
1. Prewritten Ceremony – They are offered either in English or Spanish and are about 15 to20 minutes long.
2. Write Your Own - You have the opportunity to write your vows in your own words and share them with your mate and invited guest.
3. Personalized Ceremony - You will have the opportunity to select: One specific Language or Bilingual, the Tone you prefer your ceremony– romantic or a spiritual tone, Vows - you can select to write your own vows or repeat after me, Rituals – unity candle, sand ceremony, children’s affirmation, etc.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Wedding, Funeral, Sweet Sixten, Family
- American Express, PayPal, Debit Cards, VISA
|Person||Chaplain For Today|
|City||Houston , TX|
|Phone Number||(713) 270-9434|
Chaplain For Today
Rick is a pastor with a passion for ministry and building relationships with others. Pastor Rick’s first encounter with the Lord was in September 1994, when he himself was going through a difficult ordeal in his personal life. This not only prepared him personally to help other young adults with their own personal struggles but has helped him face his call to ministry.
In 1997 Pastor Rick obtained his Associates in Theology from Instituto Teologico Hispano Americano in Dallas Texas and in 1998 a Pastoral Counseling diploma from Grace Bible College. In 2005 he went through the volunteer Chaplin training offered by Texas Department of Criminal Justice and in 2006 he began working towards an undergraduate Degree in Christian Education at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. Also, in 2006 he took the Prison Fellowship Volunteer Facilitator Training; yes all this has prepared him for these challenging times as he now stands as a servant leader and bi-vocational Pastor of Vision Church.
With his heart and passion for ministry he has made himself known across the state of Texas. His excellence in public relations, his love for the Lord, having great communication skills, and being fluent in English and Spanish has given him the opportunity to be a workshop presenter and a Speaker at many events such as Donor banquets, conferences and churches. He is also a community Chaplin enabling him to counsel anyone with a need. When Pastor Rick has a cause he becomes result driven, and what better cause than providing ministry service to those who desire authenticity.